Monday 3 December 2012

after a long absence

Hello everyone!

First of all, I´m sorry for such a long silence. It has been a busy and difficult time. Lot´s of complications was growing on my way and I had to dedicate my time to remove them. I wasn´t in the mood to post here.
Hopefully now the hard time is over and I will be able to visit you more often as well as share things in here.

In the last post I published before the long silence I said I wanted to change the profile of this blog. Instead of travel blog I would like to share here the things that I do, that inspire me, that means something.
Of course I will still share some trips, but as I always do lots of different things, I would like to show them in here too.

As Christmas time is coming I am busy making some decorations around the house.
Today I´m sharing one of them.

Very easy to make:  I used
  • 3 clay flowerpots (each cost only €0.50), 
  • bit of white and burgundy fabrics - for the white woolly part I used sleeves of old jumper. 
  • 3 pinecones
  • glue and salt to make the effect of snow
  • bits of a decorative ribbon
  • bits of fabric to put inside to pots, so the pinecones are well fitted
  • tiny bits of cottonwool which I put in between the pinecone and the pot to make snowy effect.


Hope you like it :)
More to come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment