Thursday 3 March 2011

Let´s get started!

So, there it is. My first post to this blog.
It´s pretty grey day, but I´m still in a good mood because my website is finally finished! Yaaayyyy!

And now I´m starting blog to say more about some photos. Some of them have a great history behind and I though I should share a little bit more then just a picture.
I want to share the experience from my travel and show some places which have unique character and atmosphere.

It´s not easy to know what shall I start with...through the years I´ve travelled to many countries and taken thousands of photos. Let´s start from Brighton...

I´ve been living there for many years and I still miss the lively atmosphere of the city...
This video shows quite well what I´m talking about.

And to add some private view I´m sharing some of my photos.

People coming here like birds, from different parts of the world, bringing with them part of their culture, creating colourful and sometimes very strange society...




There is lots of artists and they make sure to show their creations


I miss the walks on the seafront in the quiet afternoons...


watching the sun going down behind the line of the water...


Of course it´s not always perfect...
There are quite often some windy, rainy days when you don´t even want to go out.
And when there is snowing the city is completely paralized and even if you want to go out, trust me -  it´s better if you stay at home, unless you want to brush the snow off your bike... :)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :) I look forward to seeing more as you post & wish you a good luck too!! Lots of loves..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moni!
    I´ll start for what i have in hands, for i still didn´t have the time to get into your website properly. - So - you´re a work machine. Full of work and full of ideas. Good to know. Loved the way how you presented Brighton, and not as "it´s always cold and rainy". Made me want to be one of those birds that visit - and why didn´t i visit yet? You got the main idea of a blog here - you show a bit of yourself, of your life experience, of your work (your photos) - with sense of humour! - and you "make people want to take it home". I already bookmarked this one :) Good job Monika. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although u already know, i ll say it once more.Your photos r amazing and i loved your blog and your new website!I hope everything goes beyond your wildest dreams...:-)Great job :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kizzy - thank you so much for your support and nice words always :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aida - so great to hear from you! Yes - why didn't you visit? You really should - Brighton is the most sunny spot in whole UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gambie - thanks so much for your kind words

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ..mate ..your photos are amazing, awesome i love your blog and i m following you!!looking forward for the nxt one ..n here is my link http://www.travelnlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Moni,
    Great photos, great words, amazing job, well done!
    Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to hearing all about it on your return (plus some more fantastic shots!)
    Take care and big hugs to you both,
    Your friend,
    David xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Dave!
    I will definitely come back with lots of shots (as always haha)

    Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete